Sabtu, 20 Juli 2013

My Dear and Always Be

          'There's no need to think negatively about anything' , ya, I was thinking on that way.
          I just couldn't figure out that diabetes goes this far, never ever imagined that the end of this attempt to her best going unbelievable. Everyone had done the best, but when God guide us on something then it becomes a must. Still I believe that everything is a fate , is a destiny which people never knows.
          Till I write this post, I am feeling like it just a dream to me that this time is the same as usual when I have to realize that it's different now.
         
God, with an infinite honor and hearty, rest my auntie peacefully and happily  by your side, in the most beautiful place ever .. and have mercy on her anytime anyway. Amin.

1 komentar:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please checkout mine. :)
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on Bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    BalasHapus